- This event has passed.
Improve Cost Reduction: A Multidisciplinary and Big Picture Approach
December 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ESTFree
As healthcare organizations continue to look for new ways to reduce costs, ultimately, data, clinical integration and engaging multidisciplinary stakeholders may be the major keys to success. In this webinar, hear how a large health system sought to standardize endomechanical, suture, trocars, and surgical energy across multiple categories.
By working with value analysis teams, reviewing various scenarios, and analyzing data, this organization incorporated clinical feedback on quality of products and yielded cost savings for the system while maintaining a net positive revenue impact. There will also be a discussion about how the organization came to their decision based on their collaboration with Supply Chain and Finance.
How this session relates to the Cost, Quality, and Outcomes (CQO) Movement: The cost and quality review of products along with overall outcomes positively impacted revenue.
*Participants who attend this webinar may earn up to 1 ACHE Qualified Education Hour toward certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.
- Achieve cost savings through clinical scenario analytics
- Review cost and revenue implications to have a net positive revenue impact
- Enhance relationship between clinical stakeholders, finance, and supply chain
- This webinar is recommended for sourcing/procurement, leadership, and finance healthcare professionals.
- Ritika Ghose, Senior Manager, Nexera
- Ryan Schneider, Senior Consultant, Nexera