Hartford HealthCare has woven a clinically integrated, value-based strategy into their long-term financial planning. This presentation will examine the progression of Hartford HealthCare’s clinical care redesign and how it is tied to the balance sheet, going from a targeted service-line approach to a system-wide strategy.
In this webinar, attendees will learn how to
- lay the groundwork culturally and establish the governance structure for success
- divide total value for the organization in the form of sustainable savings from clinical care redesign
- develop a full-circle budgeting process that identifies clinical and financial outcome opportunities and then ties those outcomes back to the budget
- Dr. Rocco Orlando, SVP & CMO, Hartford HealthCare
- Sharon Fried, AVP, Supply Chain Operations, Nexera
- Elise Sinha, Director, Clinical Care Redesign, Operational Excellence Division, Hartford HealthCare