Hosted by Becker’s Hospital Review
In the new value-based healthcare delivery model, medical staff is a hospital’s greatest potential ally and asset. Kristin A. Boehm, MD, senior advisor at Nexera, discusses the best methods for approaching and engaging physicians in leading clinical value-driven purchasing decisions—from a surgeon’s perspective.
- Responding to the financial implications of the transition to value-based care
- Value-based purchasing from a surgeon’s perspective
- Adopting a cost, quality, (“CQO”) outcomes approach to change management
- How physician-led value analysis can give rise to physician champions and increased physician engagement across departments and facilities.
Benefits of Watching
- Receive an overview of the financial implications of the transition from fee-for-service and discuss the impact it has on different departments of your health system
- Hear from a practicing surgeon about the physician’s perspective on new health reform mandates, including quality requirements, reimbursement changes, and aligning business and patient care initiatives with a new affiliate
- Learn about a new evidence-based, clinically integrated approach to drive your organization’s change management strategy
- Get tips for engaging physicians in making more value-driven decisions
- Hear about best practice case studies from physician-led value analysis programs currently in progress